Moving into or out of commercial premises

If you are moving into or moving out of commercial premises supplied by SSE, it is important that you let us know as soon as possible. This is to make sure that we get your bills right, and so you don’t end up paying for energy consumed by others.

Moving into a premises supplied by SSE

Please contact us as soon as practical and give us the following details:

  • The address of the premises
  • Your organisation’s name and contact details
  • The date you moved in or are moving in
  • A meter reading, if possible
  • The forwarding address of the previous occupier or landlord, if available

We may ask for proof of tenancy, such as confirmation from a landlord, solicitor or estate agent.

Moving out of a premises supplied by SSE

So we can ensure we finalise your last bill accurately, please can you provide us with the following information:

  • The date you are moving out, or have moved out, of the premises
  • Your forwarding address
  • The details of the new occupier or the landlord of the premises

If you have an account manager, we recommend that you contact them initially to let them know, and they will be able to help you.

If you are moving to new premises, and would like us to give you a quote for energy supply, please just ask us when you make contact and we will be happy to help you.

Information for Landlords

If you are now responsible for the energy supplies for your vacant premises, please contact us to let us know.

We will make sure that we have the correct details for you and ensure that we resolve any issues outstanding from the previous tenant.

We will also endeavour to help you manage the supply for the property while it is vacant, and to get ready for the next incoming tenant.

Talk to us | 0345 076 7649

How can we help you? Please call us or click below to find out

Contact Us